Our measures against Covid-19
At ADJ DiTec Málaga S.L. we take the safety of both our workers and our clients very seriously. We make sure to follow the guidelines of both the WHO and the National Authorities. Therefore we have established certain preventive measures and contingency plans to ensure protection for our employees, customers, suppliers and partners. According to the guidelines of the Health Authorities we have prepared a series of measures to avoid the spread of the virus as much as possible:
- Personal hygiene measures, cleaning of spaces, isolation and control of areas.
- Permanent communication with both our employees and collaborators, in order to be aware of and actively monitor the situation.
- Teleworking in as many positions as possible.
- Establish completely separate and isolated work shifts, in order to avoid close and direct contact. Teleworking of the commercial and administrative part has also been added.
- Avoid as much as possible the travel of our employees in any field.
- Cancel face-to-face meetings with customers, suppliers and collaborators. They will be held telematically.
- Attention to deliveries of material from suppliers by means of an internal protocol.
All these measures are focused on guaranteeing an efficient monitoring of our production and commercial activity, in order to be able to continue offering our services correctly, anticipating the needs of our customers.
From this page we wish to transmit tranquility, calm and responsibility to all our customers, collaborators and suppliers. We will continue working daily, as we have been doing for more than 10 years, and we will do our best to contribute our grain of sand to the situation we are currently experiencing.
Our communication channels, as well as our means of contact and customer service continue to be active with total regularity and normality in order to be aware of the possible needs that may arise for our customers, suppliers and collaborators.
From ADJ DiTec Málaga S.L., we wish the welfare of all.